Saturday, 13 March 2010

Luxury Phones - ridiculous

Is there a place for luxury phones? In my opinion NO! The latest Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness is a bit of a joke. It has its own concierge service which is somewhat laughable. Hey look at me, I have this pretentious phone and I can call someone 24/7 and get them to book hotels for me, even tickets to a game. These phones are extremely expensive and all you get is the gimicky service. The phone reeks of cheapness and the quality of the screen and other applications makes me laugh. If you want to show that you're super rich why not just get a normal smartphone like an Apple Iphone 3GS or a Nokia N900 or even a trustworthy Blackberry. You don't have to go all out bling. Sony Ericsson need to have a look around and create some good looking phones. Look at the success of Nokia and Apple. I do think they're on the way back though for some of the other Xperia models. About time!

No comments:

Post a Comment